Members enter here! Free shemale photos! Join now for instant access!

Go Back   ShemaleYum Forum > Main Category > Shemale Yum Talk

Old 02-23-2012, 10:56 PM
A Professional Tgirl Fan

Send a message via Yahoo to Brittany St Jordan
Default Fun With Precum

What started as a funny little bonus set during a shoot has turned into a full update. That is absolutely correct, an entire set of me playing with a string of precum. Watch as it starts as a single drip and becomes an ever growing string of sweetness from the tip of my cock. Of course you know damn well I am going to swallow every tasty bit of it too. This could possibly be the most unplanned erotic scene I have ever shot.

Check out the entire set only on brittanystjordan.com.

Sign up at brittanystjordan.com right now for $4.99/30 days or $9.99/90 days recurring. This will not be around forever so take advantage of me while you have the opportunity to do so.

See the complete set only on brittanystjordan.com

Be sure to check out the forum and get a few new threads started. This is going to be central hub of all things Brittany St Jordan so be sure to sign up and join the party.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:57 AM
A Yum Tgirl Chaser

I love her tuft of hair

Grooby Websites
Shemale Yum Shemale Japan Black TGirls Transex Domination
Frank's TGirl World Ladyboy-Ladyboy Brazilian Transsexuals Shemales From Hell
Hardcore Shemale Video Grooby Archives Asian American Girls Sexy Girl Allie